Samsung Galaxy smartphones come pre-installed with the Samsung Health Fitness app. The app is now accessible on both iOS and Android platforms, allowing him to take advantage of its features to help him maintain a healthy lifestyle in 2023.
Originally developed exclusively for Samsung-branded phones, Samsung Health has evolved over the years to support a wide range of devices, including all compatible smartphones, smartwatches and fitness trackers. This tutorial focuses primarily on installing and configuring this app on your iOS device.
How do I configure various features of Samsung Health?
Walking is considered an effective and natural activity for weight loss. You can count your daily steps using your iOS smartphone with the Samsung Health app. This option is usually adopted by his Samsung enthusiast who couldn’t resist getting an iPhone but still wants to use this application made by Samsung.
To set it up on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Find and launch the App Store on your home screen.
- Type “Samsung Health” in the search bar and start searching.
- Click “Get” to download the app. After downloading, the app will be automatically installed on your phone.
- Go to the screen and search for the app to access it.
- Wait for the app to load.
- The next page will ask you to create an account or sign in to your Samsung account. For this tutorial, choose to create a new account. Press “Create Account”.
- To create an account, enter your email address, define a password and confirm it in the next box, and enter your first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Click Next.
- The application will ask you to select an image to indicate that you are not a robot. Select the image you want.
- Click Validate
- A verification code will be sent to the specified email address. Go to your mailbox and find the code.
- Copy the code and paste it into your new app page.
- Click Next.
- Tap OK to finish creating your Samsung Health account.
- You will automatically be taken to the home page of the application. Access your personal data by pressing the icon showing your profile in the upper right corner of the window.
- This is the page where you enter your personal information.
- Click “Date of Birth” and enter your date of birth.
- Press “OK”.
- It is important to enter your weight so that the application can effectively assess your performance. Click “Weight” to set.
- Click OK.
- Like weight, size is also an important data to consider in your application. Tap “Size” to set the size.
- Click OK.
- Select 1, 2, 3, or 4 to specify the activity level. For this tutorial, choose Level 2. You can also define gender in the same interface.
- Quit the application and restart it after a few seconds.
- The app will ask if you want to use Bluetooth for new connections. Just click “Close”.
Also read: How can I effectively block adult content on Windows 11?
- In the new window, click the designated plus sign “Manage items…”.
- Scroll down the menu and click More.
- You will see an endless list of activities that you can configure in this application.
- Please go back and find the page below. Set your daily goals by clicking Set Goals in the colored background.
- Select the number of active minutes per day, subject to availability. For this tutorial, choose the default option of 60 minutes of activity per day.
- Click Next on the bottom right.
- Choose how many calories you need to lose per day according to your needs. The application recommends 1621 KCALs per day.
- Then click Next to proceed with further settings.
- On the next page, the app will give you both your bedtime and wake-up time under normal conditions. Please note that these times can be changed. Most importantly, get an average of 8 hours of sleep each day.
- Click OK to close the section.
- To count your daily steps, go back to the application home page and click “Start”.
- A new page appears and the exact location is shown in the application providing a default distance of 1 km. Click Start.
- After moving, press “Pause” to stop or pause the movement.
- Go back to the home page and check your step count.
And there you go! Now you know how to install, configure and use Samsung Health on your iOS smartphone.