Shortly after announcing its Black Friday offer on Audible, Amazon announced that it’s Black Friday 2022 Its users will be able to enjoy three months of free use of the Amazon Music Unlimited serviceMusic streaming platform with millions of songs.
As you can read directly on the Amazon Music Unlimited page, By clicking the “Join Now, 3 Months Free – Pay Later” buttonyou will get three months of free broadcasting, but be careful: the offer is reserved for new customers only and at the end of the promotional period the subscription will be renewed for 9.99 € per month.
Here are the terms and conditions:
- The Promotion is valid from November 10, 2022 to January 11, 2023 inclusive (“Promotion Period”)
- The offer is reserved for customers who have never subscribed to Amazon Music Unlimited and who have never taken advantage of the 30-day free period
- The offer is valid for first-time customers who subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited – Single Membership during the promotion period
- The promotion is not valid for customers who are currently enjoying or have already enjoyed a free trial of Amazon Music Unlimited and who are already or are enrolled in Amazon Music Unlimited
- After the promotion period ends, your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription will automatically continue at $9.99 per month until cancelled.
- Customers eligible for this promotion will not be eligible for the 30-day Amazon Music Unlimited free trial.
- Promotion is reserved for adult customers
- The promotion cannot be combined with other promotions, is limited to one account and may only be used once
- The promotion is not transferable or redeemable for cash
- Amazon reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time
- If any of these conditions are violated, the offer will not be valid.
Amazon Music Unlimited also offers spatial audio And the ability to listen offline by downloading songs.