Left in devastated condition. The violence of two Albanians against the minor

The inquiry’s investigation ended with the arrest of two men, Albanian citizens aged 22 and 26 gang sexual assault committed against a 16-year-old girl. The arrests were made by State Police men who were following up in prison a precautionary measure issued by the Gip at the Siena Court.

It all started in a restaurant in Valdisesia, which is particularly popular with the little ones. After spending the night with some friends in this disco, the young victim was raped in a car parked not far from the club’s entrance. His attackers took advantage of thispsychophysical change of the minor due to the alcohol abuse in the club to perpetrate the violence. The attackers themselves would then have brought them home, as reconstructed by the police. Or rather, the very young girl was escorted close to home, where she was then left in devastating conditions, without ensuring that the young woman could return to her homeland.

When the very young girl recovered, she made a complaint to the Poggibonsi police station and from that moment the agents began investigating and tracking down the attackers. The investigation was coordinated by the Prosecutor’s Office at the Court of Siena, which, after much work in the field, led to the identification of the two suspects. After the arrest, the two foreigners were taken to the Santo Spirito prison in Siena, where they awaited the request for house arrest in their respective homes electronic bracelet.

It was a very complicated job involving different departments of the state police at different stages of the investigation. The searches were also approved with the support of the canine department and it was the dogs that found the cocaine in one of the two’s homes during the search. The problem with the two measures, explains a police headquarters note released with the permission of the prosecutor, is “as a result of the meticulous reconstruction of the facts that took place through the careful visualization of the above hundred hours of footage extrapolated from the different video surveillance circuits of the affected area. The activities that occupied the men and women of the Poggibonsi police station for several days, day and night, made it possible to identify the two suspects and to reconstruct the facts“.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *