Since the advent of Touch ID and Face ID (Fingerprint and Face Unlock), a large number of people are using these two methods to lock their iPads. However, when you restart your iPad, ios still asks to enter the unlock code.
And if we are used to unlocking with Touch ID or Face ID, we may forget the unlock code. In this case, the question that arises is quite obvious: How to unlock ipad without passcode ? In this guide, we will show you 6 ways to unlock iPad without forgetting the passcode.
1. Unlock iPad without passcode with AnyUnlock
AnyUnlock – iPhone Unlock It is one of the best tools to unlock iPad without passcode. The tool is easy to use and compatible with most iPads, including those running iOS 15/16. Also note that it doesn’t matter if you have a Mac or a Windows PC, AnyUnlock can be used on both operating systems.
AnyUnlock can bypass different screen locks: 4 and 6 digit passcode, Touch ID, Face ID. Here’s how to unlock your iPad when you’ve forgotten the code:
- To get started, download and install AnyUnlock – iPhone Unlock on your PC/Mac, unlock it, and connect your iPad via USB cable.
- select now Unlock screen without code.
- Click on Started. firmware download.
- Now wait while the firmware for your iPad is being downloaded. Once downloaded, click Open now.
- AnyUnlock unlocks your iPad without passcode successfully.
2. Forgotten unlock iPad passcode without a computer with Face ID/Touch ID
To unlock your iPad, you can use Touch ID or Face ID depending on the options available for your model. However, if you haven’t set up your facial or fingerprint data before, you obviously won’t be able to Unlock iPad without passcode. Here’s how to activate Touch ID or Face ID:
- On your iPhone, go to settings Then click T.ouch ID and code.
- Tap Add Fingerprint then follow the onscreen instructions.
3. Unlock iPad when forgot passcode with iTunes
iTunes is an official software from Apple to manage your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch. This tool can also reset your iPad if you have already given permission to connect your iPad to your computer. We draw your attention to the fact that by resetting the iPad, you will lose your data and the lock code will be erased. Here are the steps to follow:
- First, download and Install itunes from the store.
- Then turn it on and connect your iPad via a USB cable.
- finally, Select your iPad and press Restores iPad/iPhone, then confirm the restore.
4. Unlock iPad without passcode for free with iCloud
If you have “forgot iPad password” issue, and you have remembered your iCloud credentials, you can remotely reset your iPad to unlock it. Here’s how:
- On another device, launch a web browser and go to the site icloud.com.
- Sign in with the same account connected on your iPad, click Select and then select your iPad.
- Finally, click Erase iPad/iPhone.
5. Unlock iPad without passcode with recovery mode
If you have never connected your iPad to your computer before, you can reset it by following this method. Here’s how:
- release Itunes on your computer.
- Then connect your device to your computer Restart it in recovery mode.
Restart the iPad in recovery mode
- When Recovery Mode appears on iTunes, click Restore to reset and unlock your iPad.
6. How to unlock iPad when you forgot passcode via Siri
Siri is an easy way to unlock iPad/iPhone without losing data. However, you can only use it if your iPad is running iOS 8 to 10.1. Moreover, it does not guarantee success. Here’s how to unlock iPad without passcode via Siri
- First, press and hold the Home key for a few seconds to activate Siri.
- Next, ask Siri to launch an app that isn’t on your iPad.
- Siri will explain to you that the app does not exist, then take you to the App Store.
- Click on the App Store icon.
- Download the app.
- Once the preview is displayed, close the active task from the front screen. Then you can use your iPad freely.
Here is a video that explains step by step how to unlock iPad without passcode:
As you can see, there are several ways to unlock iPad without passcode. However, majority of the methods require you to log in to PC before or sign in iCloud account, but AnyUnlock doesn’t require anything and can unlock forgotten iPad passcode with just a few clicks.
How about giving it a try? You’ll then tell us if you’ve successfully unlocked your iPad without a passcode. nFeel free to share this guide to help other users unlock their iPad without passcode!