Whenever you try to unlock your iPhone with a wrong passcode, the device records failed unlock attempts. For example, if you enter the wrong password for the sixth time, the iPhone will turn off for 15 minutes.
You should know that these deactivation parameters differ from one iPhone to another. However, if you fall into such a situation, here we tell you how to solve the problem that the iPhone 13 or many other Apple smartphone models are not available.
1. Wipe iPhone to unlock unavailable iPhone 14/13/12/11
If you recently installed an update and your iPhone displays the message “ iPhone not available You can erase her memory to solve this problem. However, by doing so, all your data will be erased. So, make sure you have a backup. Here’s how to fix iPhone 12 is not available Erase his memory:
- First, enter the wrong passcode repeatedly until the option to Erase iPhone appears.
Note: If Erase iPhone option does not appear, please insert a SIM card with data.
- Once it appears, tap Erase iPhone.
- Finally, enter your Apple ID password and the reset will begin.
2. Unlock iPhone 14/13/12/11 not available without passcode with AnyUnlock
AnyUnlock – Unlock iPhone It is a tool designed to unlock iOS devices. If you forgot the unlock code, AnyUnlock can delete it and unlock your iPhone/iPad. So, if you are worried about your iPhone 13 Pro or any other iPhone model not being available, AnyUnlock can solve your problem with just a few clicks and without the need for Apple ID password. This tool can also unlock an iCloud locked iOS device. So here’s how to unlock unavailable iPhone with AnyUnlock:
- First of all, download AnyUnlock > launch it > select Unlock screen without passcode.
- Next, connect your iDevice via a USB cable> Press the start button.
- Now download the corresponding firmware for your iOS device.
- Finally, press Open now.
3. Unlock iPhone 14/13/12/11 Not Available with iCloud
If you have already enabled the “Find My iPhone” option and remember your iCloud password, you can unlock the iPhone not available issue from icloud.com. Here’s how:
- On another device, visit com.
- Then sign in with your credentials.
- Select the location option.
- Select your iDevice.
- Click Erase iPhone.
Note: If you have two-factor verification enabled, you will need to enter a verification code to successfully sign in to your iCloud account.
4. Unlock iPhone 14/13/12/11 not available with iTunes
iTunes can also clear your iPhone memory to fix iPhone not available issue. However, if you did not allow your iPhone to connect to your computer before, iTunes will not be able to reset your iPhone to unlock its lock screen. Here’s how to reset an iOS device using iTunes:
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iOS device via a USB cable.
- Once connected, select your device.
- Tap on Restore iPhone to clear its memory.
- Finally, confirm the operation.
There are different ways to fix “iPhone is not available”. However, to clear iPhone memory, you will need at least a backup. So, make sure you have a backup of your data. So, you cannot erase your iPhone memory via iCloud if you don’t know the passcode. So the best and most effective way is AnyUnlock Because it does not require anything to unlock your iOS device. Share this guide if you succeeded in unlocking your unlocked iPhone.