Samsung produces different ranges of Android smartphones. Korean brand phones are sold all over the world and more and more Android users choose Samsung phones. To secure Samsung phones, you need to set up a lock code/pattern. However, what should we do if we have forgotten the code?
Note that there are several ways unlock samsung phoneHowever, most of these methods erase your personal data. In this guide, you will discover how to unlock Samsung without code using these three beautiful ways.
1. How to unlock Samsung without code using DroidKit
DroidKit is one of the best tools for unlocking Android smartphones. So, if you are wondering “How to unlock Samsung without losing data?” There is no solution yet, but DroidKit makes it easy for you to unlock your Android phone.
- DroidKit is compatible with all Samsung models.
- The process is simple, just connect your device to your computer, and follow the steps to quickly unlock your Samsung without passcode.
Here’s how to unlock Samsung without the code via DroidKit
- First of all, download and install DroidKit on your Mac/PC > launch it > tap on Unlock Screen.
- Next, connect your Samsung phone to the computer and tap Start.
- Finally, wait for the unlocking to complete and Samsung will restart.
2. How to unlock Samsung without the code using Find my mobile
If you have created a Samsung account on your device, you can unlock it through Find My Mobile. But, if you don’t remember the credentials, then this method will be useless for you. Here’s how to unlock Samsung without the pattern:
- From another device, go to Samsung’s Find My Mobile website.
- Next, sign in with the account that is signed in on your device.
- Finally, click Open.
3. How to unlock Samsung without passcode using Google Find My Device
If you don’t remember your Samsung credentials but you do remember your Google credentials, you can unlock your Samsung phone through the Google Find My Device feature. However, all your data will be erased by following this method. Here is how to unlock the phone when you forgot the pattern or lock code:
- To get started, open a web browser on another device and go to https://www.google.com/android/find.
- Then select your device.
- Finally, tap on Wipe device data.
Bonus video tutorial
Here is a video showing you how to unlock Samsung without the code:
As you can see in this article, we have listed 3 methods on how to unlock Samsung without passcode. However, there is only DroidKit that does not require you to sign into an account to unlock your Samsung.
So this tool can unlock Samsung without data loss. We highly recommend you to try it in order to unlock Samsung screen lock safely. If you managed to unlock Samsung without the code, then share this tutorial with other users in forums and social networks.